The organisation responsible for the website, ANETO NATURAL S.L.U (hereinafter ANETO NATURAL), makes this document available to users to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of July 11, on the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services (LSSICE) and inform all the users of the website about the conditions of use.
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of user, undertaking to strictly observe and comply with the provisions herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
ANETO NATURAL reserves the right to modify any information that may appear on the website, being under no obligation to give prior notice or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the ANETO NATURAL website being understood to be sufficient.
1. IDENTIFYING DATA
Corporate name: ANETO NATURAL S.L.U.
Commercial name: ANETO NATURAL
Tax ID code: B-08362998
Registered address: Polígono Industrial Santa Maria 08271 Artés
Commercial Registry Barcelona Volume 33720, folio 195, page B-548
The Website allows Users to access information about our products and services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the website's content and, in particular, its designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, commercial names, brands or any other signs susceptible to industrial and/or commercial use are subject to Intellectual Property rights and that all brands, commercial names or distinctive signs are subject to industrial and intellectual property rights over the content and/or any other elements inserted on the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and/or third parties, who have the sole right to use them in the course of trade. Therefore, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, indemnifying the company against any claim arising from the breach of such obligations.
Under no circumstances does access to the Web Space imply any waiver, transmission, licence or total or partial transfer of said rights unless expressly stipulated to the contrary. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not grant Users any rights to use, alter, exploit, reproduce, distribute or publicly promote the Web Space and/or its Content other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of these rights is subject to attaining prior, express authorisation from the company or third-party owner of the rights affected.
The content, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programmes, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a multimedia work of art, are protected by copyright under intellectual property law. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Site, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content in the Web Space or, in lieu of this, has the necessary authorisation for the use of said elements. The content provided within the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor may it be transmitted or recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, without prior written authorisation from the aforementioned Entity.
Furthermore, removing, evading and/or manipulating the copyright, technical protection devices or any information mechanisms contained in the content is strictly prohibited. Users of this Web Space undertake to respect the aforementioned rights and to avoid any action that may be detrimental to them. In all cases, the company reserves the right to take any appropriate legal steps or actions to defend its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
5. WEB SPACE USER OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The User undertakes to:
- Use the Web Space and its content and services appropriately and lawfully, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at all times, (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space, (iii) generally accepted morals and good customs and (iv) public order.
- Equip themselves with the technical means and requirements necessary to access the Web Space.
- Provide truthful information when adding their personal data to the forms contained in the Web Space, keeping the information updated at all times so that it corresponds to the User's actual situation at any given time. The User shall be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements and any damage caused to the company or third parties as a consequence of the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
- Any unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or its content for illicit purposes or effects that are either prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, impinge on the rights and interests of third parties, or could in any way damage, render redundant, overload, degrade or impede the normal usage of the services, documents, files or any other content stored on any computer.
- Accessing or attempting to access resources or restricted Web Space areas without complying with the conditions required for such access.
- Causing damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
- Introducing or disseminating computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, its suppliers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate the company's data or that of third-party suppliers or other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, allowing public access through any form of public communication or transforming or modifying the content unless authorised by the holder of the corresponding rights or legally permitted to do so.
- Deleting, hiding or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights, other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties, or the technical protection devices or information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
- Obtaining or attempting to obtain content using means or procedures other than those which have been made available specifically for that purpose or are expressly indicated on the web pages where the content is found, or, in general, are often used on the Internet because they do not entail a risk of damaging or disabling the Web Space and/or its content.
- In particular, and by way of non-exhaustive example only, the User undertakes not to transmit, disseminate or make available to third parties information, data, content, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any material that: • Is in any way contrary to, undermines or infringes on the fundamental rights and public freedoms recognised in the Constitution, international treaties or any other legislation in force.• Induces, incites or promotes actions that are criminal, denigratory, defamatory, violent, or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted good customs or public order.• Induces, incites or promotes discriminatory actions, attitudes or thoughts based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or condition.• Incorporates, makes available or allows access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.• Induces or incites others to engage in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to their health and psychological well-being.• Is protected by intellectual or industrial protection legislation belonging to the company or third parties without prior authorisation of the intended use.• Is prejudicial to the reputation, personal and family privacy or image of others.• Constitutes any type of advertising.• Includes any type of virus or programme that impedes the normal operation of the Web Space.
If provided with a password in order to access any of the Web Space’s services and/or content, the User undertakes to use it diligently, keeping it secret at all times. Consequently, the User will be responsible for its proper custody and confidentiality, undertaking not to transfer it to third parties, either temporarily or permanently, or to allow access to the aforementioned services and/or content by third parties. Furthermore, the User is obliged to notify the company of any event that may involve the improper use of your password, such as, but not limited to, its theft, loss or unauthorised access, in order to proceed with its immediate cancellation. Consequently, until the above notification is made, the company shall be exempt from any liability that may arise from the improper use of a User’s password, with any unlawful use of the content and/or services of the Web Space by illegitimate third parties being the responsibility of the User. If the User negligently or willfully fails to comply with any of the obligations set out in these General Conditions of Use, they will be liable for all the damages and losses incurred by the company as a result of said non-compliance.
Any queries or suggestions should be sent to the person in charge of the Web Space at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Uninterrupted access to and adequate visualisation, downloading and use of the elements and information in the Web Space cannot be guaranteed and may be impeded, hindered or disrupted by factors or circumstances beyond its control. It cannot be held liable for any decisions resulting from access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with the User immediately terminated if any usage of the Web Space or its services deemed contrary to these General Conditions of Use is detected. We shall not be liable for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Web Space.
We shall only be responsible for removing any content that may cause such damage as soon as possible, provided that we are notified accordingly. In particular, we shall not be liable for any damages that may arise from, among other things:
- Interferences, interruptions, failures, omissions, telephone malfunctions, delays, blockages or disconnections in the operation of the electronic system caused by deficiencies, overloads and errors in the telecommunications lines and networks or any other cause beyond the control of the company.
- Illegitimate intrusions through the use of malware of any kind and via any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other type of programme.
- Improper or inappropriate use of the Web Site.
- Security or browsing errors caused by a malfunction of the browser or by the use of non-updated versions of it. The Web Space administrator reserves the right to remove, in its entirety or in part, any content or information on the Web Site.
The company shall not be held liable for damages of any nature that may be due to the misuse of the freely available services and use by Users of the Web Space. Similarly, it is exonerated from any liability for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, said forms being solely intended for the provision of customer services. Moreover, in the event of causing damages due to illicit or incorrect usage of said services, the User may be liable for the damages caused.
The User shall indemnify the company against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands from third parties as a result of their access to or use of the Web Space. The User also undertakes to indemnify the Company against any damages resulting from their use of "robots", "spiders", "crawlers", or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on their part which imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
The User undertakes not to reproduce in any way, even by means of a hyperlink, the Web Space or any of its content, except with the express written authorisation of the person responsible for the file.
The Web Space may include links to other websites managed by third parties to facilitate the User's access to the information of collaborating and/or sponsoring companies. Accordingly, the company is not responsible for the content of such websites, nor does it place itself in the position of guarantor and/or provider of the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties through third-party links.
The User is granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Web Space exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that provide a link to our Web Space (i) may not misrepresent their relationship or claim that such a link has been authorised, nor may they include trademarks, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs belonging to our company; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial, inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Web Space other than the homepage; (iv) must link to the address of the Web Space itself, without allowing the linking website to reproduce our Web Space as part of its website or within one of its frames, or to create a browser over any of the pages of the Web Space. The company may request, at any time, the removal of any link to the Web Space, after which it must be immediately removed.
The company cannot control the information, content, products or services provided by other sites that have established links to the Web Space.
8. DATA PROTECTION
The Company reserves the right to use "cookie" technology in the Web Space in order to recognise Frequent Users and, therefore, be able to personalise their use of the Web Space by pre-selecting their language or the most desirable or specific content.
Cookies record the user's IP address, with Google being responsible for the processing of this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser by a web server to record the User's browsing on the Web Space when the User allows them to be received. You can configure your browser to display an on-screen notification when cookies are received and to prevent their installation on your hard drive. Please consult the instructions and manuals of your browser for further information.
Cookies make it possible to recognise the browser used by the User's computer and therefore provide their preferred content, browsing and advertising preferences. They also allow us to understand the demographic profiles of Users, as well as measure visits and traffic parameters, and monitor progress and the number of entries.
10.-DECLARATIONS AND GUARANTEES
ANETO NATURAL declares its willingness to comply with all regulations on electronic commerce and data protection. It also guarantees the traceability of its products and compliance with food regulations.
The Web Space offers informative content, as well as an online shop selling ANETO NATURAL products. The products offered in the online shop have the same characteristics as those offered via conventional sales channels. Delivery with a minimum six-month expiry date is guaranteed. Payment for purchased products is made via secure payment systems. The consumer has the right to return the purchased products. The products are covered by the guarantee laid down by law.
11. FORCE MAJEURE
The company shall not be liable in the event of any inability to provide services due to prolonged interruptions of the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions of the government, and in general, all cases of force majeure or acts of God.
12. RESOLUTION OF DISPUTES. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
These General Conditions of Use, as well as the use of the Web Space, shall be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any dispute, the parties shall submit to the Courts and Tribunals with jurisdiction over the registered address of the person responsible for the website.
If any provision of these General Conditions of Use becomes unenforceable or invalid under applicable law or as a result of a judicial or administrative decision, said non-enforceability or invalidity shall not render these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or invalid in their entirety. In such cases, the company shall amend or replace the stipulation with one that is valid and enforceable and that, to the extent possible, achieves the objective and intention of the original stipulation.
Updated on 21/11/2022